Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday #1 (For Me)

I am excited to say I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy to join in on my love of fashion with her "What I Wore Wednesday" Linky! I figured, hey this is an excuse to get "all dolled up" since I stay at home. Why not! Because this is my first day I will only be showcasing one outfit! Next week on the other hand I will show more than one! I promise!

Thank you The Pleated Poppy for making a great excuse for a SAHM to play dress up!
the pleated poppy blog 
UPDATE: I want to add that this is also hosted by No Model Lady! You can link up from her blog as well!


Here I am doning my stylish "in the kitchen" look!
 Apron: Handmade with love by ME!
Turtleneck: Old Navy


Earrings: Old Navy                                                                   Jeans: Rip Curl
Necklace: Macy's                                                                      Boots: Ellen Tracy from Macy's

This is my typical look in fall/winter. Usually skinny jeans or black leggings, a plain shirt with jewelry, and these boots!

8 comments:

Sarita said...

LOVE the look! That is totally what I'm going to do one week. I said I would just dress up from out of my closet just because it was an excuse too. I love that you did :-) And it looks great BTW.

Object of Maya*ffection said...

LOVE the pearls - CLASSIC and timeless!

Amber said...

I think I need to make myself a pinny, so stylish on you. Welcome to the gang and you look lovely honey, that blue is wonderful on you. Have a great week. axxx

Vera said...

I love your look. Classic with great jewelry!

Mrs. K said...

I love your necklace. I think I need one.

No Model Lady said...

Love the pearls + apron combo:) Thanks for linking up!

allenaim photography and design said...

You're gorgeous!!

The WholeFamDamily said...

i need to wear pearls and an apron more often, you look fabulous!!

hillary-www.helpamutha.blogspot.com