Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Great Cloth Diaper Change


I'm sure all of my bloggy and Facebook friends are now aware of The Great Cloth Diaper Change event that is happening ALL across America this Saturday. PLUS I get to meet some new mamas in my area (well somewhat my area)!

Here's the rundown for my non cloth diapering ladies (This information is from http://www.greatclothdiaperchange.com/ ):

Help Put Cloth Diapers in the Record Books


"Cloth diapers have come a long way in past 10 years, and it’s time to stand up and be noticed. Celebrate Earth Day, by joining the North American and International cloth diaper community on April 23rd, 2011 at 9AM PDT to set the world record for the most cloth diapers changed simultaneously.

There are many ways to participate so please take a few minutes to explore the site to find a location near you or offer to host a location of your own. ( http://www.greatclothdiaperchange.com/ )The more babies participating the better, so every cloth diapered bum counts. Can’t attend an event near you? Consider getting involved in your local cloth diaper community by learning more about organizations like the RDIA and RDA.

We can’t wait to put cloth diapers into the record books!"

Okay! So all you CD mamas and non CD mamas I hope you have fun on Saturday! I know I will thanks to Candy at Diaper Parties!

No comments: