Thursday, April 28, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Me!

Today I turned a QUARTER century old. Oh my. I remember joking with hubby a couple years ago about him turning 25 and now here I am in his shoes. Wow how time flies!

So you ask "What did Kara do today for her birthday?" Oh it was such a FABULOUS day. My work celebrated with me with a cake for everyone to share, a card, and some balloons. I feel extremely lucky to have the opportunity to work where I do because my coworkers and superiors are AMAZING people that I know will be there for me professionally and personally.

After work I went and got my ONE hour deep tissue massage (a gift from Hubby). The lady did an outstanding job. I feel like a new woman! Stress and pain free (For now at least).

I got home and dinner was made, smiles to be found, and dessert to be had! Coldstone Ice Cream Cookie Dough Cake! YUMMY!

Thank you hubby and DS for giving me to best birthday I have had in a while!

Oh and my Facebook was filled with Bday wishes from my friends and family.

3 comments:

Jessa said...

A very happy birthday to you! :)

ARK said...

CONGRATS!!! That massage sounds awesome!

rachael said...

hi i would like to get in touch with you and it doesnt look like you use fb still. could you email me please at rachaelmparker87@gmail.com