Friday, March 11, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill In

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

Welcome, welcome! I'm linking up with Wife of a Sailor. What fun questions these are this week. And very deep too!
  1. During military separations (whether short or long) how do you keep yourself positive and motivated? submitted by Married/Single Parent: Before I had my son I would become a workaholic. My employers would be spoiled by me always wanting to work. But that is how I kept my mind busy. Now that I have a little one my mind is constantly focused on him. Yes, I missed my hubby  a lot when he was in Japan but having a baby to raise and sleepless nights there was no time to be always sad about it. My family kept me really busy as I moved home for his 15 month tour.
  2. What is your favorite concert you have ever been to? submitted byYoung but Not (Completely) Dumb: I would have to say Michael Buble! He has such a beautiful voice and I got to go with my sister. We had so much fun and I would love to go to one of his concerts again.
  3. What do you miss most about your “hometown”?  submitted by A Florida Girl and Her Soldier: I miss the charm. Everyone is so nice there. Everyone knows you and you are always welcome in their home no matter what. I miss being able to see people that I love everyday but we will see them soon :)
  4. If you could run in any race, which charity would you choose to support? submitted by Wookie & Co. It would be a race either supporting breast cancer. I have done a local one before and you feel so good for doing it. I would also like to sometime participate in the March of Dimes. There are so many babies and children who are fighting for their life. They are so young and innocent and shouldn't have to.
  5. You find out Willy Wonka is your father, what 3 course meal do you INSIST he create in that stick of gum?  submitted by A{muse}ing Mommy on a Pink Park Bench: This is a great question! He should start off with a salad that has dried cranberries, candied walnuts, and granny smith apples. Then for the main course a yummy filet steak with garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus. THEN for the 3rd course, dessert! How about peach cobbler a la mode! That all sounds SO delicious right now but I don't know how it'll taste in a stick of gum!

No comments: