Thirsties, Inc. has ever so generously sent a Thirsties Duo Wrap (size two for my 28lb 24 month old) and Prefold to review.
When I received the products they came so ADORABLY wrapped in blue silk ribbon and included in the package was pamphlets on how to care for the products as well as a Thirsties product catalog. I received the Cool Stripes Duo Wrap in Aplix.
Top Five LOVES about the Duo Wrap:
1. APLIX: I love the fact that I can adjust accordingly to literally get the "perfect" fit around my son's abdomen. Aplix allows for even the tinniest adjustment which can make a world of difference when it comes to a leak proof system.
2. Leg gussets: Thirsties designed an AMAZING leak proof system by having the sewn in gussets in the wrap which makes for the messiest explosions (which we did encounter, my son is famous for them) leak proof.
3. Pul: What a great waterproof/leak proof concept. It's still breathable just enough to ease away my worries of getting or staying too moist. The pul material helps from getting DS's clothes wet.
4. Sizing snaps: The two levels of adjustment snaps really help with the leak proof protection in the leg area. I usually put the snaps on the first row to get the extra snug fit for night time.
5. Print/Color: Thirsties has adorable colors and patterns to choose from and I was very happy when I was able to pick the color which was Cool Stripes
**The only thing I find that I have a hard time with are the Laundry Tabs. My tabs never stay put in the wash so sometimes I get the chain gang going on but that will not stop me from loving my Thirsties!
Top Five LOVES about the Duo Hemp Prefold
1. Soft: Again, the first thing I noticed about the Thirsties Duo Hemp Prefold was that I was amazed with how soft the fabric was AND it remained that way after washes.
2. HEMP: It's made of natural products. Enough said. Being that it's made from hemp it also is antimicrobial. Cool huh?
3. Easy: This prefold folds so easily into the trifold. I've had issues with other prefolds where they become so thick and chunky when it's trifolded that it looks so bulky on my DS. NO need for Snappis or pins!
4. ABSORBENT: Surprisingly because 90% of my cloth diapers are either pockets or AIO's I don't have an extreme use of prefolds. Thirsties prefolds are now my favorite prefolds (and I am not saying this because it's a review).
5. #2 Proof: Not going to say much more, but for my 24 month old, it all stayed on the prefold!
**A bummer about the Duo Hemp Prefold is that it's $7.00 for ONE prefold. I would still recommend to have a couple of these in your stash because they are worth it and they make prefolds and covers SO easy to use.
Okay okay! For the good part. Thirsties has offered one of my followers a chance to win the Duo Wrap in their preferred size and color along with a Duo Hemp Prefold!
How to Win: Refer to the entries below. Please leave one comment for EACH entry!
Have fun! :o)
Visit Thirsties's website and come back and tell me which Duo Wrap Color/Print you like and in what size! ~~1 Entry~~
"Like" Thirsties on Facebook and let them know I sent you! ~~1 Entry~~
"Like" SAHM and Marine Wife on Facebook ~~1 Entry~~
Comment on Thirsties Facebook wall about this giveaway tagging @SAHM and Marine Wife and @Thirsties ~~1 Entry~~
Follow @Thirstiesinc on Twitter ~~1 Entry~~
Follow @SAHMUSMCWIFE on Twitter ~~1 Entry~~
Giveaway closes Thursday, April 7, 2011 at 10pm(EST) Winner will be chosen via Random.org