Monday, March 28, 2011

Photos by Allenaim Photography

Remember in my What I Wore Wednesday post where I said I have gained a new friend through the blogging world well it is so true. Amy at Allenaim Photography is an amazing person, has a beautiful family, and a GORGEOUS home and garden.

Amy has two wonderful blogs! Allenaim Photography and a Nest For All Seasons! Please give her some love and check them both out! If you live in the Central PA area or visiting the Hershey area PLEASE contact her for your photography needs.

I wanted to share more of the pictures she took of me to show how AMAZING she is with the camera. She has a great eye. Some of these shots she was laying on the ground and getting dirty just so she could get the PERFECT capture! She did and hands down these photos are FABULOUS!!






2 comments:

Goodnight moon said...

So beauitful!!!!!! Loved all of them, and your top is super adorable!

ARK said...

Thanks Kara! You are BeeYOUtiful!