Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Babysteals.com Deal of the Day

Okay all you Aden+Anais lovers. Babysteals.com is offering the Aden+Anais for Target Muslin Sleeping bags for $10.99.





They come in three different designs and two different sizes (Small: 0-6mo, Medium: 6-12mo). I wish DS was small enough for one of these as I really wanted this when he was a little baby!
additional imagesadditional imagesadditional images

Muslin is a wonderful fabric that is light and airy and so soft for baby's softest skin!

BTW: DS has the Aden+Anais Dream Blanket in the Star Bright design and he loves it and so do I. It's large enough for everyone to snuggle with! :)
 

2 comments:

Mary @SweepingMe said...

I wish I had a baby to put in here. They are so adorable!

Mary at SweepingMe

Courtney Fisk said...

thanks for the follow! i'll follow back. :)