You know I HAVE to do this! I love to support my fellow MilSpouses! :)
Linking up with Wife of a Sailor again!
- Aside from no deployments, what is one thing you would want to make the MilSpouse life “perfect”? submitted by Oh How Delightful : That's easy! Daycare at the on base fitness centers! I don't even care if it costs, well may I do a little, but wouldn't that be an amazing concept!
- Just how many peppers did Peter Piper pick? submitted by Married into Army: UMM, A pack of pickled peppers...hehe I don't remember!
- If you could have any career in the world with nothing holding you back, what would you do? submitted by It’s My Party and I’ll Cry if I Want To I would own my own Inn (hotel) out in wine country and have a little restaurant with it!
- Do you have a service oriented tattoo and if so what is it. If you don’t what would you get? submitted by The Squid’s Accomplice: I do not have any tatoos and I don't plan on getting any. I love our country and that my hubby is a Marine but I could NOT see myself with anything like that on my body! Now, I think if my hubby got USMC or the Eagle, Globe, and Anchor tattooed on him that would be another story ;)!
- Imagine a block of time has opened up in your busy day for you to take a class in anything you like. What subject would you choose? submitted by To The Nth: Oh this is fun! I would take one of those "non credit" classes and it would be ballroom dancing! I've always wanted to try that!