Tuesday, February 22, 2011

To Do's Tuesday!

Here's what's on my to do list today:
http://www.junkdrawerblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/windowslivewriterthetodolistmeme-117feto-do-list-2.jpg
  1. Deep Clean Bathrooms DONE!
  2. Launder bed linens DONE!
  3. De clutter kitchen DONE!
  4. Grocery Shopping DONE!
  5. Sew DONE!
  6. College homework (I started my two other classes today so now I am "officially" a full time college student taking FOUR online classes!)

What's on YOUR agenda today?

Don't forget to enter my FABULOUS Giveaway you'll find HERE!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

Taking Little Bear to his 6 month well check, then going to Barnes and Noble, Target and Goodwill! There is so much stuff that we need for when we move that it's not even funny anymore. :/

Menopausal New Mom said...

Hi, just read your comment on creating numbers on your post comments with blogger. Can you give me the "baby steps" on how you did it? It would make hosting giveaways so much easier.

Deb

SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SJ @ Homemaker On A Dime said...

Now, I see the numbers :) Do you have the html code or something? Thanks.