It's MilSpouse Friday Fill In! Yay! Thank you Wife of a Sailor for hosting this fun fill in!
- Since most of the country has had nasty weather, what has your weather been like this week? You said it! Nasty. We still have almost a foot of snow covered in a half inch of ice! It's cloudy today and may snow more tonight. Boy, I miss living at Camp Pendleton in sunny Orange County, CA!
- What is/are your best money saving tip(s)? I like to Online window shop, coupon clip, also find my favorite blogging sites that hosts amazing money saving deals. For my crafts I never pay full price for anything. Wait, that's not just crafts, that's everything! I just got in my email a 50% off one Regular Priced Item at Joann Fabrics. Looks like I'm going there today!
- What was your favorite vehicle you’ve ever owned? My still owned Scion XB. It's so cute. It's black but when in the sun looks like it has silver glitter specks. It has black leather interior and an Ipod hook up. Now that I have DS hubby drives the Scion and I drive around our Nissan Pathfinder. Which I love as well! Don't ask about my first car! That's on a need to know basis. :)
- What is a question you’d like to see asked in a future fill-in? Do you like being called "Mrs. _____" or "Ma'am" even though you are not even 20? Haha. I am well in my 20's now, but I remember when we first got married and I was 19 and my hubby's subordinates would call me that to try to be proper and it made me feel old. Now though, I like it, and find respect that the military has taught our service members.
- Fill in the blank: You might be a MilSpouse if…. you have three jobs on your resume for the past two years :)