Sunday, January 23, 2011

As a student...Amazon.com

THANK YOU Amazon.com

I am excited to be a Full Time college student! Not like being a housewife and chasing after a toddler is enough, but my husband and I agreed that if I was to be a stay at home mom for a little while that I need to go back to college and try to finish up my degree!
















As you know college textbooks can be pricey. For my four classes it has cost me (well my grant money) almost $500 for one term. Next term when I have my leftover grant money from Fall Term I'm going to be buying my textbooks from Amazon.com. Amazon has a wonderful opportunity for enrolled college students. As long as you have a college email address (which you should if you are enrolled in an accredited school) you can register to be an Amazon.com Prime Member for FREE! I just love FREE don't you? You get these amazing benefits for ONE year. So what comes with Amazon Student Prime Membership?

  • Free two day shipping from Amazon or one of their affiliated sellers
  • Upgraded next day delivery for only $3.99
  • Unlimited weight in the shipping terms stated above
  • Free shipping on other items not necessarily related to school

So go sign up now my fellow college students!

4 comments:

Shara said...

Hey there! Great blog! Thanks for the resource, I too am a college student and did not know about this. Thanks again!

Shara
Ashes To Roses

Sarah @ Charting New Territory said...

I use Amazon for TONS of things. They have really good prices on everything. I even have a kindle, which by the way is a great investment for a student! You can download .txt files onto it, to make carry around notes super easy and light! Plus, some text books are available on it too, and they keep adding more and more. Kindle FTW!

Ashley O. said...

I love Amazon! I have gotten sooo many great deals from there! Thanks for stopping by! :) I am now following you too! :)

differentbreed said...

I love using Amazon for textbooks, I resell mine on there too. Like your blog! I came your way from Bloggy Moms!

If you have time, please stop by my blog!
http://differentbreed-lifeintheslowlane.blogspot.com/

Thanks!
Ry