Thursday, January 20, 2011

Lodge Cookware

Alright!!! My favorite brand LODGE is on sale right now at The Foundary. The Foundary is a "deal a day" website for home goods! Anywhoo, Lodge brand makes their products out of cast iron. They have a new line with an enamel coating over the plain black cast iron. The pans with the enamel coating are NOT made in the USA. Even though they are not made in the USA it is still a brand I can trust AND if you take care of them properly they will last you for year! The new colors and styles for the enameled pans are adorable!



2 comments:

Jen Crum said...

Oh my goodness, I love that!
thanks for following my blog, I am following you too. I also love your picture on your header - beautiful
http://jencrum.blogspot.com

Always Kara said...

Thank you Jen! My brother-in-law took that picture. He's very talented. He doesn't do it for a business though! I think he should. Maybe I should post more of his pictures and see what every one thinks (of course if it's okay with him). He could be my Featured Topic!