Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My love....Petunia Pickle Bottom

I am in LOVE with Petunia Pickle Bottom. I bought these two diaper bags and I absolutely love them. I would like to add more to my collection it's just that they are way pricey.
My Boxy Backback I paid regular price for. I absolutely love it. It's my "go to" bag when I have my little one tagging along with me. The Frolicking in Fez pattern is totally my style. It has sooo much room in it for everything. Since we use cloth diapers they take up a little more space than disposables so this provides me with that extra room.
My Cake Clutch I purchased at one of my favorite "deal a day" websites for a wonderful price. The clutch fits one cloth diaper; which is perfect for a quick trip to the grocery store. My chunky wallet fits great in it and some lipstick or gloss!

No comments: