Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesday Review: Crane Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier

With winter still as strong as ever the weather can be very dry. Our little ones' sinuses can get stuffy. I bought our adorable cool mist humidifier from Target.

This ultrasonic cool mist humidifier from Crane has saved us from many dry weather bloody noses and congested airways from colds. It's adorably cute design and bright green color screams "All Boy" for our DS's room. He loves his froggy. He likes to climb on his couch in his room just so he can reach it and "pet" it. He is a goof ball!

As long as you keep it properly cleaned and are adding cold water as directed this Frogalicious humidifier works like a charm!

It retails for about $38 at Target. It's lasted us two years so far!

Crane also offers more adorable children designs and contemporary designs for all rooms in your house.

5 comments:

Clayton Thomas said...

Thanks for the post. My boys get bloody noses occasionally. This might do the trick.

Clay

http://tantrumstroublesandtreasures.blogspot.com/2011/01/competing-for-mama_26.html

Anonymous said...

Thank you for stopping by.I'm now following you

Gina F. said...

I love that Frog Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier. Too Cute! I want one now for my bedroom :) hehe!!!

I'm now following you! Have a great week!

Gina
Mother of 1 Princess and 2 Princes
http://motherof1princessand2princes.blogspot.com

Divine RC said...

Hi dear!

Thanks for following, I am returning the love.

I love your site and I will definitely join other memes here. I am also a military wife. My husband is from Philippine Army. :-)

www.newsbytes2010.blogspot.com
www.divinefully.blogspot.com

Sandie said...

How cute! I love it! Thanks for stopping by my blog and following me! :) I am not following you, also! :)