Friday, January 14, 2011

I can't live without my....

Okay beauties...What's the beauty item you can't live without?


I can't live without my MAC Face Brush! It applies my liquid foundation so well and is great for building up more coverage for nights out! It also works well with powder foundation and I am sure cream to powder foundation! My cosmetic brushes range from cheap to expensive and this one is my most expensive brush.

Did I mention that it's been dropped in the toilet before. This happened about one month ago. I was frantically looking for it all day and then my husband found it while he was about to clean out a cloth diaper! Good thing he found it before more nasties got on it! Oh...by the way I can give 100% blame to my little one for dropping mommies most expensive brush in the camode! Don't worry it was thoroughly disinfected and washed before I used it again!

No comments: