Friday, January 21, 2011

Fashion/Beauty Friday!!



So I wanted to share with all my lovelies my favorite online places to shop! They are the "deal a day" websites. Some of them you may have heard of and some you may not. These online shopping stores offers FABULOUS discounts on designer brands for everyone in the family...even your furry family members! The thing about these stores is all items are usually Non Returnable. So be sure to shop around!

GILT !! Oh how I love thee! This online "deal a day" store is where I have boughten the most products from. From these sassy blue sandals and sexy high heels to our son's books and cute little shoes. These blue leather sandals are BY FAR my favorite purchase from GILT. What woman can't resist a pair of these Jeffrey Campbell shoes!









Zulily: This online store has amazing products just for children, infants, and mommies! They offer great deals from clothing to gear and sometimes items for your home. My most prized possession from this store is my Petunia Pickle Bottom Cake clutch. It is OOHHH so yummy. It's a diaper bag/clutch that I use on the go. I did a post on it before but here's another picture! 











Ideeli: Ideeli offer steals on mostly women's products. They always have the most fashionable dresses! Today they are carying the ABS Collection. Check them out. I've always founds some great items but I have yet to purchase from Ideeli.

Okay! Now it's time to go shopping or at least window shopping! Let me know what your favorite items are that are on a steal for today.

1 comment:

Quirky Homemaker said...

Followed from Bloggy Moms. Love the blue shoes too!
Michelle
http://www.heartfeltbalancehandmadelife.blogspot.com