Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New beginnings

So here I am with so many new ideas in my head. I want to own my own business.
-----------------------------------------------------
I want to start it RIGHT now but financially it'll have to wait a few weeks. I am not going to share what it is yet but it will allow me to stay at home. It will be sew crafty! :) I'm hoping to get started by mid February! I'm not one for keeping secrets so holding this in for all to know is very hard. Followers...you will be the first to know when I am up and running! I will definitely blog about my adventures turning my ideas into reality!

2 comments:

DP said...

Thanks for following my blog. I am following you back.

DP
-DP
Hip Chick's Guide to PMS, Pregnancy, and Babies

ARK said...

...excited to see what you come up with :)

I'm from bloggy moms...PA :)