Friday, January 28, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill In #28


Just a fun thing to learn about me and other milies! Thank you Wife of a Sailor for this fun posting idea!
MilSpouse Friday Fill-In
1. If you were a famous movie star, what types of movies would you star in?
 Cheesy chick flicks! Maybe one of those romance comedy novels that they make into movies! :)
2. What is a vacation you would like to take if money were no object?
 I would love to go to an exotic tropical place with my hubby! Like Tahiti! We would stay in one of those huts above the shallow WARM water and have someone wait on us hand and foot!
3. Did you have pets growing up?
 Yes, we had a cocker spaniel named Maggie. She lived a long life. We also had farm animals, a horse, donkey, chickens, and peacocks. We are country! And in my recent years cats.
4. What do you do for exercise?
 Um, you mean what should I be doing for exercise. Hehe. I do like to take my son swimming (in the wading pool). I have a Wii fit that I should definitely use. Okay I will use it today, are you happy? :)
5. What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received as a MilSpouse?
 To keep yourself busy and to keep your independence because come deployments your going to need to do both! It keeps your mind distracted and always learning.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Your dream vacation sounds amazing....I wish I could take that one too.

And I think you are so right about keeping your independence. I usually become too dependent on my hubby when he is around and have to re train myself to do everything alone when he goes away.

Tonya said...

Wow, you had a peacock? That's pretty cool. I had been slack using my wii fit too, but I bought some new games that have me using it a little more often.

I'm visiting from Mil Spouse Friday FIll in. Have a wonderful weekend!